1. Who is the controller?
Identity: DONOSTI EVENTOS, S.L. / DONOSTI CUP
Address: Avenida Madrid, 34-Bajo, 20011 Donostia-San Sebastián, Guipúzcoa
Data Protection Officer Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with EU Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter GDPR) and Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July for information society services and electronic commerce (LSSICE), as manager of this Website, DONOSTI EVENTOS, S.L. / DONOSTI CUP, informs you it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to ensure and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
2. What principles do we apply when processing your personal data
We apply the following principles, which adhere to the requirements of the GDPR, when processing your personal data.
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: We will always ask your consent for processing your personal data for one or more specific purposes and we will notify you in advance with complete transparency.
- Data minimization: We will only ask you for the data absolutely necessary regarding the processing purposes that will be carried out.
- Limited length of storage: Your data will only be stored for as long as strictly necessary for processing purposes.
- Integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in a way that guarantees sufficient security of your personal data insofar as possible. To those ends, we have adopted the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee security and avoid the alteration, loss and unauthorized access or processing of your personal data.
3. What is the purpose of data processing?
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- 1) Managing the commercial or administrative relationship with players and coaches or managers in the DONOSTI CUP Tournament.
- 2) Managing billing and collections for products and services requested by players and coaches or managers in the DONOSTI CUP Tournament.
- 3) Manage insurance and medical coverage for players and coaches or managers in the Tournament during the competition.
- • 4) Manage age monitoring of the players in the DONOSTI CUP Tournament by checking their national identification cards or passports in order to verify that they are between 10 and 18 years old.
- 5) Manage creation of the set menus for the players and coaches or managers in the Tournament and for creating special set menus in the event of food intolerances or allergies or for religious reasons.
- 6) Manage reservations for lodging for players, coaches or managers during the Tournament.
- 7) Manage the creation and publication of the records of the games.
- 8) Publish or disseminate lists of members of the teams, including first and last names, and information about goal scorers and cards and penalties for players and coaches on our Website.
- 9) Manage requests made using the contact or registration form on the Website.
- 10) Publish or disseminate photographs and videos taken during the games or events in the DONOSTI CUP Tournament in which players and coaches or managers appear either individually or in a group on our Website and app and public or private television, social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and communication channels (Whatsapp, Telegram, etc.).
- 11) Keep players and coaches or managers informed about products and services, updates, events and other content of their interest related with the DONOSTI CUP Tournament.
Not authorizing the processing of your personal data described under points 1 to 9 may mean that DONOSTI EVENTOS, S.L. / DONOSTI CUP cannot process your request properly. Likewise, we inform you that we will not process your personal data for purposes other than the ones described here, unless obligated to by law or legal order.
3. What is the duration of the processing?
The data of interested parties will be saved as long as the commercial or administrative relationship is active or, as the case may be, the interested party withdraws their consent. The data will subsequently be blocked until the applicable statutes of limitations expire.
4. What is the legal basis for processing the data?
The legal basis for processing the data is the consent of the interested party or holder of the parent or guardianship rights and, as may apply, as derived from the services provided or requests made.
5. What minors may give consent to processing their personal data?
Minors may only provide consent for the processing of their personal data when they are older than 14. The consent of the holders of the parental or guardianship rights is required for minors under 14 or when the person is of legal age but does not have the resources to pay the registration fees for the DONOSTI CUP Tournament.
6. Where is the information stored?
The information provided is stored on servers belonging to DONOSTI EVENTOS, S.L. / DONOSTI CUP or suppliers and companies responsible for processing the data that have servers in the European Union.
7. Sharing and Transferal
Data provided to DONOSTI EVENTOS, S.L. / DONOSTI CUP may be shared with the following entities or companies related with organizing the DONOSTI CUP Tournament:
- 1) Reale Seguros Generales, S.A.: The purpose of sharing or communicating data with this entity is for insurance and medical care for participants and the people who accompany them at the Tournament during the competition. This information is not binding and, in every case, it will be as foreseen in the pertinent insurance policy.
- 2) Auzo Lagun S. Coop, Askora Plus, S.L., Comercial Aibak TRS, S.L.: The purpose of sharing or communicating data with this entity is to create the set menus for the participants and the people who accompany them at the Tournament and for creating special set menus in the event of a food intolerance, allergy or religious reason.
- 3) Hotels and Hostels: The purpose of sharing or communicating this data will be to book lodging for the participants and the people who accompany them at the Tournament.
Data may also be shared if it is required under law or by legal order.
8. Where can interested parties exercise their rights?
Interested parties may request to exercise the rights specified in the following point from DONOSTI EVENTOS, S.L. / DONOSTI CUP in writing at the address in the header or by sending an email to email@example.com with a photocopy of their national ID card, or another legally analogous document as stated in law, included.
If you wish to no longer receive emails from DONOSTI EVENTOS, S.L. / DONOSTI CUP you can unsubscribe by clicking the link at the bottom of all our messages.
9. What rights do interested parties have?
Access: The interested party may find out what personal data is held about them for processing and obtain information about it.
Rectification and Deletion: The interested party may correct errors and modify any data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
Cancellation: Interested parties may have data that is inappropriate or excessive erased.
Opposition: Interested parties may refuse or withdraw consent for their personal data to be processed.
Restriction of processing: Interested parties may have their stored data marked to restrict its processing in the future.
Portability: Interested parties may be provided with their personal data subject to processing in a way that it can be transferred to another controller without obstacles.
Interested parties have the right to not be included in automated decision making when they have not provided their express consent (including profiling).
Interested parties have the right to not be subject to automated processing that produces effects or affects them significantly.
Interested parties have the right to withdraw their consent at any time.
Interested parties also have the right to lodge a complaint with the control authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection) if they believe their rights regarding the protection of their personal data have been infringed upon.
10. How do we guarantee the security of the data we process?
In response to the trust you have placed in us and given the importance of protecting confidentiality of users' personal data, we inform you that DONOSTI EVENTOS, S.L. / DONOSTI CUP has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to protect their security as required by the regulations in force for security measures for files that contain personal data.
11. How do we handle personal data on social networks and communication channels (Whatsapp, Telegram, etc.)?
DONOSTI EVENTOS, S.L. / DONOSTI CUP is not responsible for the processing of personal data done by social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and communication channels (Whatsapp, Telegram, etc.). Along those lines, if you would like to know how your personal data is processed by those platforms or channels you should review their data protection policies.
DONOSTI EVENTOS, S.L. / DONOSTI CUP reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new laws or jurisprudence.
14. Where can I get more information?
15. Last update to the data protection policy
Previous update: 20 January 2020
Last update: 21 January 2020